The Pacific Network
PacNOG was established initially as a mailing list
for ISP operations engineers in the Pacific region who
participated in the ISP Routing Workshop held prior to the APNIC
18 conference in Nadi, Fiji in August 2004.
The PacNOG Coordination Team is planning for PacNOG 31, to be held
week of 26th June 2023 in Vanuatu, and for PacNOG 32, to be held
week of 27th November 2023 in Tonga.
There will be no PacNOG in December 2022 because we are still in
transition from the various pandemic measures across the
Hosting PacNOG Conferences
The PacNOG Coordination Team welcomes proposals to host future
PacNOG conferences around the region. Future events will take place
twice per year, in June/July and November. Please use the general enquiry form to contact the
- PacNOG 30: August 2022, Suva
- PacNOG 29: December 2021, Online
- PacNOG 28: July 2021, Online
- PacNOG 27: December 2020, Online
- PacNOG 26: July 2020, Online
- PacNOG 25: December 2019, Suva
- PacNOG 24: July 2019, Apia
- PacNOG 23: December 2018, Majuro
- PacNOG 22: July 2018, Honiara
- PacNOG 21: December 2017, Nuku'alofa
- PacNOG 20: July 2017, Suva
- PacNOG 19: November 2016, Nadi
- PacNOG 18: November 2015, Guam
- PacNOG 17: July 2015, Apia
- PacNOG 16: December 2014, Honiara
- PacNOG 15: July 2014, Port Vila
- PacNOG 14: December 2013, Suva
- PacNOG 13: July 2013, Nuku'alofa
- PacNOG 12: December 2012, Port Moresby
- PacNOG 11: July 2012, Nadi
- PacNOG 10: November 2011, Nouméa
- PacNOG 9: June 2011, Suva
- PacNOG 8: November 2010, Pohnpei
- PacNOG 7: June 2010, PagoPago
- PacNOG 6: November 2009, Nadi
- PacNOG 5: June 2009, Papeete
- PacNOG 4: June 2008, Port Vila
- PacNOG 3: June 2007, Rarotonga
- PacNOG 2: June 2006, Apia
- PacNOG 1: June 2005, Nadi
- Pre-APNIC 18 Workshop (aka PacNOG 0): August 2004, Nadi
Abha Ahuja Bursary Award
Since 2008 the generosity of an anonymous donor and Verisign
with the administration of the Internet Society have created and
agreed to administer a bursary for persons from developing economies
to participate in a regional operators meeting.
The Abha Ahuja Bursary targets individuals from Africa, Asia,
and Oceania who are actively involved in Internet development, in
any of the following roles:
- Engineers (Network Builders)
- Operational and Infrastructure Support Personnel
- Educators, Teachers, and Trainers
For more information about the Abha Ahuja Bursary Award and about
how to apply, please consult the Abha Ahuja Bursary Award website.
The mailing list is targeted at network and operations engineers
in the Pacific Region. It is open to everyone from all walks
of life around the world who is interested in ISP operations
activities in the Pacific Region.
The mailing list was established to provide a forum for the exchange
of technical information and the discussion of specific implementation
issues that require cooperation among network service providers.
To ensure that the list is a useful forum for discussion of
relevant technical issues, participants are asked to respect these guidelines. Failure to do so can
lead to posting rights being denied.
To subscribe, use the online form.
Note: You must be a subscriber in order to post
a message to the mailing list.
PacNOG is open to alls ISPs and Internet related organisations in
the Pacific Island region. As such it has no owners, just a small
group of dedicated individuals who look after the mailing list
and organise the regular meetings. More on the PacNOG organisation.
For more information about PacNOG or contact PacNOG, please
complete the general enquiry
PacNOG would like to acknowledge and thank APNIC for kindly
agreeing to host this website. Thanks are also due to Chaki
Kanno of APNIC for designing the PacNOG logo.
This page last updated Tuesday, 06-Dec-2022 15:45:42 AEST
Your address: 188.8.131.52